Saturday, January 9, 2010

results for the MST are all out and I am able to feel that joy as this is my first time scoring such marks. but the stupid thing is 2 of the papers I was able to get maximum marks but due to dumb careless mistakes, I am unable to achieve it. oh wells.

of cause, one school week has passed, and it's already the 10th day of 2010. how fast is that? maybe the speed of light has 'increased', that might be the measurement.

next challenge coming up is the module CRS, thought I don't really wanna care much but still I must do my best as much as possible. I just need more FACTS for the upcoming essay test.

this new term is filled with projects once again, just like term 2. D&I + DSA and more.

ok this  blogger editor seem bugged after I upgraded to Firefox 3.6RC1.

"あなた負けです。" - I think I am in love with this quote by カンザキナオ in LIAR GAME.
it makes me feel bad though.