Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

It's Friday the 13th and it's the day we receive our postings.

I got posted to
1. You are posted to ARTY INSTITUTE

2. Your vocation is ARTY OPR - GUNNERY

3. You are to report to: Khatib Camp, Blk 26, Artillery Institute (Main Lobby)
Reporting Date/Time: 16/01/2012 at 0800 hrs
Person to report to: Chief Clerk
Contact Number: 6210-0075/0076
You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.

4. Special Instruction:
No Camera Handphone is allowed. Bring complete SAF issued items. stationery, and 2 colour passport sized photos. You are expected to stay in.
Yep that's right. ARTILLERY vocation. I don't know how's the life as such because I couldn't find a single information about it even on sgForums.

I guess I gotta suck it up no matter what it throws at me. Oh and I also hope that the commanders are the good-to-be kind.