Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, POP

Yes I know that I am late in blogging about new year and stuff. That's because I was busy and away. So anyways here's some updates.

3rd November 2011 - I got enlisted into NS, BMTC School 1 (Basic Military Training).
Life inside at the start was rather hectic. However, what's unexpected is that the whole journey was actually a replicate from my dreams and yes it's just DeJaVu. Honestly, everything felt like it happened before. It was really strong. Those pieces of short dreams I had in the past seems to have stitched up by this real experience.

Ok, let me just blog about the reality side. Hectic at the start but I was really enthusiastic. I learn, I participate in all the trainings and the problem comes.

Before I enlisted, I had some injuries on my legs. Shin splint due to flat feet and also an injury on my right knee from standing broad jump in the past.

All these injuries started acting up and I had to go and see a medical officer. Getting those statuses was shitty because I could do nothing and it really sucks. But well, I had to suck it up.

I still managed to finish all the high keys and I POPed without the last P - parade because I have a 6 weeks status which ends at 300112.

Now that I am waiting for my new unit, what I could do now during my 1 week of block leave is to learn some new skills and also head out with friends as much as possible (provided I have the $ of course).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes about new year, I didn't do anything except watching movie and heading out to eat with parents.