Thursday, October 6, 2011

Alphas

Can I just say I really like those questions dangling in my mind?

 

Casts
Bill Harken - summon amazing strength

Cameron Hicks - hyperkinesis

Gary Bell - transducer, able to see 'signals' and interact with it

Dr. Rosen - preeminent neurologist and psychiatrist

Nina Theroux - ability to 'push' people's will

Rachael Pirzad - heightened senses

Yes, I have been on a drama marathon. Watching Haven, Fringe, Alphas and Japanese dramas like BOSS.

Well, I just watched the finale of Alphas Season 1 (Another SyFy drama like Haven). Questions and questions, really a lot of it just pops in my mind.

I am just going to make this entry short. So, the finale ends with Dr. Rosen telling the public about the existence of Alphas and then Stanton Parish was with Dr. Rosen's daughter. Stanton Parish said "This just got complicated." and Danielle replied "I've warned you.". Huh? So Danielle knows about Stanton Parish all along?

I wonder what's gonna happen to the team of Alphas now that Dr. Rosen made it public.

Oh and another thing, the character that I am most interested in, with all the crude and funny jokes, is Gary the transducer. I mean his way of communication is both funny and 'annoying' plus straightforward, really straight.

I am glad it's renewed for a Season 2 in 2012. I can't wait for the renewal of Haven too!

All these shows just keeps me busy, that's what I do I guess.